Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sixteen!


My daughter turned 16 today. If I could choose to help her learn just one thing, the above would be a pretty good choice. Truth be told, she teaches me more than I'll ever teach her. She has been one of Daniel's constant companions and best friends. Love, love, love that girl. We took a day trip with my mom to Cassadaga, Florida.


My mom and my daughter.





I am quite possibly at my nerdiest in this picture. It's one of few taken with my daughter today, so I'll bury my ego and include it here!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! And happy birth day to you! I think if you had just removed the camera from around your neck, you would have looked as youthful and gorgeous as your progeny!

Phil Dzialo said...

You have a wonderful daughter and are blessed that Daniel has such a loving sister . . .nothing at all nerdy in the picture. My wife would say that everything about me is nerdy, and I mean absolutely everything.

Carolyn said...

Awwwww, thanks you two! Elizabeth, Melody told me to take the camera off and I didn't listen. Just a tourist, I guess!

Phil, I'm pretty nerdy all the way around, too. I'm just not cool. lol